Ed & his inner demons #3 Ed & his inner demons #3

I am SO glad to see your latest! BIG fan!

GREAT job -- love your work! so glad to see you release another ep!!!!! keep 'em coming!!!

kevinswearingen responds:

thanks jato! I miss your shows...... please build a new one!

(2004) Death by Horoscope (2004) Death by Horoscope

i love it

you always make me laugh. seriously. great stuff. i love your conversational style.

Tech-Support Tech-Support

kinda familiar

dunno... kinda familiar material and format and execution as "clown tech support" -- portal/view.php?id=109568

Minushi - Chapter 3 Minushi - Chapter 3

it rocks!

forget what that last guy said! great job! keep 'em coming!

Milkman Milkman

interesting!

some just free-form notes:

1) when he decapitates the milkman, he chews on something that looks like an intestine in the milkman's neck. maybe it was a tendon, but it looked like an intestine and i thought -- hey, heads don't have intestines! (stomachs do)... but i'm not good at anatomy or math so i don't know...

2) boy that crazy guy sure likes to bugger people from behind after killing them, doesn't he? i think that's great, because it can be like his, "gimmick." he'll kill you, then bugger your dead body from behind. sort of like how every old "riptide" episode ended up with joe penny and the other guys with broken noses -- and the geek always broke his thumb! that murray bozinsky -- what a geek!

3) speaking of gimmicks, i think the crazy guy should have a catch phrase. sort of like how arnold drummond says, 'whatch you talkin' bout willis?' maybe the guy can kill a person then turn to the camera, slap his hands together like a clap and say, "dy-no-mite!" then it's buggering time!

4) i think during buggering scenes there should be a change in music. so when he's buggering maybe play 2 live crew's 'the f_ck shop' or some dizzy gillespie or something like that. maybe, mc hammer?

okay, that's all for now. these ideas are free -- use them as you like! but maybe just give me a nod in the credits or something. if you email me i can get you a picture of my head shot. i had it done at glamour shots. it's very nice.

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

Great research!

I think the points you make are great and done in a very "how do you like it when people do to you (spin and edit) what you do to other people..." format...

i like it. great job well done.

i wish there was a 4.5 because it's not really "5" worthy, but still deserves more than a four... in my opinion.

Fatty Radio Fatty Radio

now that's what i'm talkin about!

you go girl!

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

brilliant

definitely a professional animation. great job. brilliant and stylish! looking forward to more.

(2004) The Movie (2004) The Movie

another great one!

great stuff and it just keeps getting better. great writing. great style. very casual. great tempo.

-True North- -True North-

fucking brilliant!

i love it. fucking brilliant. keep up the great work!